Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"I can't find my wedding ring"

It's difficult to retrace the steps. Where did you last see it? Did I take it off to wash you hands, put on lotion???  You have checked the drain trap out from under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. You went through all the boxes of linens that were packed away in the attic.  You even asked all your friends to come over to help you locate the wedding ring that you "lost" the other day.

You make a call to your insurance agent to see if you have coverage. The response is not good. "No Mrs. Smith,  there is nothing scheduled on your policy. Your gut sinks further!!

"I've been reading my policy and I do have coverage for jewelry, $1500.00. The agent says that $1500 is subject to the deductible, you have a $500 deductible. The agent continues, " your policy has an EXCLUSION for mysterious dissapearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment